On Blogger since October 2008
Profile views - 1093
|Location||St. Louis, MO, United States|
|Introduction||95% of this blog is about my addiction to video games. The other 5% is a mishmash of the chaos that is my brain and it's thoughts...which is mostly mindless entertainment like sports, TV series, sexy females, and hearing random stories that are thought provoking and entertaining If you like any of the previous mentioned subjects, then is your kind of BLOG! Take a look around mmmk?|
|Interests||Video games, Fantasy Sports, Football, Music, Rock, Sports, Random bullshit, Sexy Females, MMA, UFC|
|Favorite Music||Rock, Punk, 90s, Rap, Hip Hop|
|Favorite Books||Art of War, World War Z, Game of Thrones series.|
You're going to the moon! What did you forget to pack?