On Blogger since December 2010
Profile views - 222
Blogs I follow
- All Things Cupcake - #1 Cupcake Site, Updated Daily - All Things Cupcake Related. Birthday Ideas, Vegan Cupcakes, Cupcake Accessories, Cupcake Artwork, Cupcake Tattoos & More!
- Cupcake Recipes
- Cupcakes Take The Cake
- Diary of Ditzy Mummy
- Dining In
- Geckos, Goats and Gregory Peck
- Hazel and Blue
- Honest Mummy Reviews &amp; Recommendations
- How to laugh in the face of it all
- Hypermobility Fundraising &amp; Awareness Campaign
- Inside the Wendy House
- Katy's Gift
- Living in the Zoo!
- LLM Calling
- Major Love of Film
- My Life in Cupcakes!
- Ooh Baby - All things Cuteable
- Panda Creates
- Tattie Weasle
- We Don't Eat Anything With A Face
|Location||Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||I am 28, born a brummy, I now live in Yorkshire. I have been married for 8 years with 1 child, Grace who is now 2 1/2. The reason for the blog, well I am a Postnatal Depression sufferer who is attempting to come off the medication. I started this blog so that I can use it as an outlet and use baking as a form of therapy. I am mad, but I hope to think I have a sense of humour too...:-)|
|Interests||Cooking, socialising, debating, religion, the internet, anything really!|
|Favorite Movies||Wizard of Oz|
|Favorite Music||Take That|
|Favorite Books||The bible.|
You can punch a hole in an apple using a straw. How do you think that makes your milkshake feel?
Why would I punch a hole in an apple using a straw? My milkshake is fine thank you.