- Shari Lyle-Soffe - Children's Books and Much, Much More
- ROOTER AND SNUFFLE PAGE
- SHOO CAT!
- NOTHING STOPS NOAH
- GAP FAMILY BLOG
- A HORSE OF COURSE
- Crafty Fun For Kids, Parents and Teachers
Blogs I follow
- A Patchwork of Books
- Blog Book Tours
- Brain Cells &amp; Bubble Wrap
- Carol Brooke, Children&#39;s Book Author &amp; Illustrator
- Children and Fairies and Books, Oh My!
- Do I Have to Spell It Out?
- Educationtipster: Kathy Stemke, Author/Educator
- Free Spirit
- GAP FAMILY BLOG
- Harry Gilleland Writes
- Katie Hines- Walking on Water
- Lea Schizas - Award-winning Author/Editor
- Morgan Mandel Shares Books, Blogs, Dogs, and Networking
- Nancy Famolari's Place
- Pets and Their Authors
- Sharon Poppen, Author
- Writing and Marketing
- Zooprise Party / Fiesta Zoorpresa
|Location||lives in the woods in Southern Oregon, United States|
|Introduction||Shari lives in a little house in the woods of Oregon. She has always loved animals. Her yard is home to deer, squirrels, rabbits, birds, skunks,fox, opossum, and raccoons. She loves those rascally raccoons so much she decided to write about them. She lives with her husband, a dog and two cats. Her books; MISADVENTURES OF ROOTER AND SNUFFLE, ON THE GO WITH ROOTER AND SNUFFLE, and TROUBLE FINDS ROOTER AND SNUFFLE are about brother raccoons living in Cathedral Woods with their many animal friends. These stories, three in each book, are intended to help build a child's character. NOTHING STOPS NOAH is a picture book with new characters it takes place in a pet store and is full of humorous events that will delight any child. A HORSE OF COURSE is about the best gift at Aaron's birthday party and is a fun story of a horse living in the house. SHOO CAT is a story about prejudice and preconceived ideas. Ethan thinks he knows all about cats until a stray decides to straighten him out.|
If you were a pirate, how would you avoid laughing when saying "poop deck"?
I would poke myself with my sword.