cake and cider
Blogs I follow
- 100 Layer Cake
- :::: The Inspired Bride ::::
- [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]
- a clapping ritual
- A CUP OF JO
- a u b u r n &amp; i v o r y
- amy merrick
- Baking and Books
- Cannelle et Vanille
- Classic Bride
- Darjeeling Dreams
- fine little day
- from Hello to Hitched
- Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef
- Green Kitchen Stories
- Green Wedding Shoes - Head Over Heels for All Things Weddings
- hide the good scissors
- I am an age old tree. I am stars in white snow.
- Jordan Ferney | Oh Happy Day!
- Loafing Odysseys
- Love and Olive Oil
- Love. Obsess. Inspire.
- oh, hello friend: you are loved.
- Once Wed Blog
- Peaches by Plums
- perfect bound®: a wedding blog for the stylish bride
- richmond, virginia wedding event planner l little white book l wedding inspiration
- simple blueprint
- simply photo
- snippet &amp; ink: daily wedding inspiration
- Something Old, Something New
- The Wedding Chicks
- you are my fave
|Location||Philadelphia, PA, United States|
|Introduction||adventures in food, travel and wedding photography.|
|Interests||twigs, twine, travel, tree-houses, traditional tattoos, coffee, cogs, climbing, cake, cider, gluten-free treats, long trips, milk glass, getting excited, ornaments, analog, tidal pools, letter-presses, old fashioned, fix-ups, hand-made, hollerin', etc.|
|Favorite Movies||punch drunk love, pecker, pulp-fiction, and other moves that don't start with "p".|
|Favorite Music||oh, you know.|
|Favorite Books||t.c. boyle, erich fromm, johnathan franzen, david sedaris.|
What would you name your ballet inspired by the sight of children leaping through a garden sprinkler?
"the wet bandits" as an homage to Home Alone.