Blogs I follow
- - whitemetal -
- A little piece of Sunshine
- All Things Tangled
- Amanda's Obsession
- Audrey's Give Aways!!
- Bluegrass Etsy Street Team
- Craft Blog ~ Inspire Wire by TLC Inspirations
- Dashery Jewelry
- Eluna Jewelry: Life as a Crafter
- EsThings... Everything Sassy &amp; Handmade with Love!
- Glory Be Herbals
- Hag Couture by M. Not
- Kellibeans - Art, Crochet Hats, Artfire, Etsy Finds
- Needle Tatting and other Nonsense
- Rayela's Fiber Focus
- resolute twig
- Scented Luxuries
- Stop on by...
- the knit we go through
- This Fat Girl Has Style
- TotusMel's Wunderkammer
- Unique Nurses
- Weird cute unique Plushie, softies, toys, dolls, Original art
- Wooly Knits N Bits
- ~* Auroras Garden *~
|Location||Lexington, KY, United States|
|Introduction||I'm the professional spokesram for the Whimsy Beading Etsy store. I like clover, pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain.|
|Interests||clover, clover, more clover, rainbows, looking good, being me|
|Favorite Movies||Anything but the Silence of the Lambs. That one bugs me.|
|Favorite Books||I've chewed many a good book in my time.|
You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
I'm a ram. We don't do belts that much. And I ALWAYS wear a sweater that stretches down to my feet. It's called "wool."