- DIVORCE AND RECESSION: Help Is On The Way
- Spousal Support: Use it or Lose It!
- California Family Law And Divorce:
- DIVORCE DOWNSIZING: Buying Your New Home
- California Family Law and Your Legal Rights
- California Divorce: The Journey of Ted and Carol
- Stop Paying The Mortgage If You Owe Too Much?
- California Child Custody
- CALIFORNIA DIVORCE LAW UPDATES
- HELP FOR HOUSEPAYMENTS?
|Location||San Ramon, California, United States|
|Introduction||Arlene D. Kock has been a family law attorney for over 33 years. Her Family Law practice covers all aspects of divorce and related issues. During the course of her years as an attorney, Ms. Kock has handled divorce, custody, child support, spousal support, contempt, domestic partnership terminations, prenuptial agreementsand post judgement motions. Her offices are fully equipped to handle domestic partnership terminations, marriage dissolutions and custody matters. She regularly appears in courts in the 10 Bay area counties and has represented clients on legal matters located in jurisdictions as far north as Cresent City and as far south as San Diego. Her general practice also handles plaintiff personal injury, general civil litigation, juvenile law and felony and misdemeanor criminal law. She is a member of the Alameda County Bar Association and serves on a number of the association's volunteer committees. Ms. Kock is also listed in Who's Who of American Law and Who's Who of Outstanding Women. You may reach her at her San Ramon CA office 925-743-8666.|