On Blogger since July 2006
Profile views - 1203
Blogs I follow
- "We May Not Have It All Together, But Together We Have It All"
- ...INKY THREADS
- A Quilting Life - a quilt blog
- Better than I deserve!
- by hoki quilts, Hokitika
- Farm Quilter
- Handmade by Heidi
- HELEN62626's SparkPeople Blog
- Jersey Quilter
- Life Upside Down or Can't Say It's Boring!
- Michele Bilyeu Creates *With Heart and Hands*
- Mom of Many on the Road
- Our PasselOfKids
- Quilt Whangarei
- Retromama's Ramblings
- The Quilters Nimble Thimble
- The World According to ME
- Wild Olive
- With Strings Attached
- yarn, kids, dogs, and a few wierdos
|Occupation||Teacher, mom, sometimes musician|
|Introduction||a Big Family wannabee!|
|Interests||sewing, quilting, teaching homeschool, history - particularly ancient history, reading - LOTS of reading! Raising children, cooking when I'm not in the midst of a remodel!|
|Favorite Movies||Enemy Mine - I cry buckets!, Sabah - love that movie.|
|Favorite Music||classical, music from other countries (ie, from India, Iran, Japan, Bali, Africa), some jazz|
|Favorite Books||Harry Potter series, Jude Devereoux books, most (not all) science fiction, quilter series, quilting books, cookbooks - basically - if it is readable - I probably like it.|
Paper or briefs?
Paper - I have so much of it already!