- Paper Crafting Ideas
- Nomadic Inspired Jewelry
- Get Personalized Decor for Your One-of-a-Kind Home
- 3D Nail Art by Saburkitty Designs
Blogs I follow
- All Our Fingers in the Pie
- Amy's Treasures
- Analytical Figure Drawing SP08
- Anastasia Drawing &amp; Dreaming
- Art's The Answer!
- B O N Z I E ~ Independent Fashion Label
- Baked Perfection
- Bliss Works Studio
- Christie Cottage
- Etsy Twitter Team
- Felt On The Fly
- Get in the van, kids.
- Happiness is Homemade
- Heart and Home
- hello sandwich
- Hey Harriet
- J E W E L A L C H E M Y
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores
- Kinkie Cosmetics
- Kristi Smart Romantic Fantasy Coats and Clothing
- Lise Winne, adventures as a musician and artist
- Magical Oddities: The Crystal Ball
- Nature Visions
- Pocket Wonders
- Pony Chops
- Popniculture - Your Ultimate Guide to Unique Handmade Gifts
- Sellers Assisting Sellers
- Team Discovery - Hidden Talent Uncovered
- The Wicked Messenger
- Treasury Challenge NonTeam
- VidalButtons Treasuries
- Viewliner Ltd.
- Vintage and Main
|Occupation||Nail Artist & Designer|
|Location||Virginia, United States|
|Introduction||My name is May. I live in southern Virginia, USA, it's so beautiful and inspiring. I have moved many time, this only adds to the inspiration.|
I'm a true lover of design! I am always inventing, drawing, painting, and working with fabrics or fibers; I wish I had pursued my art degree but didn't and now I am pursuing my nail technician license. I create luxury items that are limited handmade. Working with fake nails allows me to share my designs. Not only do I like making finger nails, I love making toenails and designer pedicures. Including my signature mermaid pedicures. I look forward to personalizing nails by being commissioned for custom requests. Nails are my profession, not just my passion!
I have a shop on Etsy, Zibbet, Zazzle, and hope to open others soon. You can find links on this page to all of my networks and connections. I have set up a Sqworl group as well, for ease of use.
Though I work mostly with nail art, I have many interests and hope to share some on this little blog.
~ SaburKitty ,,,^..^,,,~
|Interests||Nail art designs, art & music, I'm a kitty girl|
"It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." ~ Herman Melville