Blogs I follow
- A Desperate Tatter
- Art of Tatting
- Bride's Tree SAL
- Carol's Little Treasures - A Tatting Blog
- Cats, Books, and...More Cats!
- Clyde The Mad Tatter
- Crazy Mom Tats!
- Dantatters Nook
- Enlightened By Angels
- Ginny's Tatting
- GOD THOUGHTS
- HP Mallory, NY Times Bestselling Author of the Jolie Wilkins series and the Dulcie O'Neil series
- I learned Tatting as pain management, Now I need Therapy
- It's A Leprechaun's Life
- It's on the tip of my tongue...
- Jullie’s Handmade ™
- Laura's Tatting Muse
- LINDA CARDINA
- Living4Quilting (and Tatting and Knitting Too! )
- Madeline's Album
- Martha's Tatting Blog
- Melissa's Southern Style Kitchen
- Sharon's Tatted Lace
- SHUTTLES, NEEDLES &amp; HOOKS
- Steph's Stuff
- Stitch Pink
- Stitching For a Cure
- Sweet Gum Bottom Bed and Breakfast
- Tangerine Times
- Tat's All She Wrote
- Tat's Heaven
- TATS A KOOL CHALLENGE
- Tatting and not a lot else!
- Tatty Ragdoll 'original'
- THE MUSICAL TATTER
- The tattingplayer
- Trayna&#39;s Tatterings &amp; Natterings
- Tudy's Craft Cupboard
- Val's Simple Passions
- Vinnie's tattings
- Wicked Nothings
|Location||Birmingham, Alabama, United States|
|Introduction||My name is Laura. I was trying to have a different description for each blog, but evidently I can't do that. So I will say my blogs are for looking and learning about tatting, reading stories from my childhood and a forum for Leprechauns. I hope you find at least one you enjoy.|
|Interests||writing, woodcarving, tatting, crochet, knitting, reading, listening to and making music.|
|Favorite Movies||The Ghost and Mrs. Muir, Pirates of the Caribbean, Grease, Dirty Dancing, Braveheart, The Patriot, Harry Potter.|
|Favorite Music||Andrea Bocelli's music, most classical, jazz, oldies, Celtic Tenors.|
|Favorite Books||Harry Potter, Patricia Cornwell's books, The Mitford books, all of Nora Roberts, Nicholas Sparks, ALL BOOKS!|
You've been invited to a fancy ball but the only thing you have to wear is an orange wooly jumper. What shoes do you wear?
Why, my kangaroo shoes - of course!