Blogs I follow
- Amy Marie Stadelmann
- anita celic cella
- Claudia Pearson illustration
- Evolution of An Idea Or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Just Do It.
- Jordan Saia's Sketchbook
- Kathleen Alexander Watercolors
- Katie Moran
- Life and Times of Ron Genius
- Life's Too Short to Skip Dessert
- Mattias Inks
- Natalie Catlett
- PRETTY LITTLE UNDERTHINGS
- The Official Blog of the Dr. Decker Short Film
- There Will Be Blog
- Today's Inspiration
- VIDEO DEATHRAY
- Woodland Papercuts
|Location||Brooklyn, NY, United States|
Art has been a part of Jess' life since she could hold a crayon and has never looked back. As a military child, she has traveled and lived in many places. This has added to her visual vocabulary tremendously through colors, shapes, people, and experiences. She learned how to paint in watercolors at an early age.
During Jess' college years at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, she was introduced to silk screening and it was love at first sight! The clean crisp lines, bright colors, even the process of creating prints.
Now she works on art pieces that range from watercolor still lifes, to graphic silkscreens in her free time. Currently, she lives in Brooklyn with her cat Cleo and a cowboy.
All images may not be used without the consent of Jess Tice.