Blogs I follow
- 'Ailina Willis
- ....Kodjo Deynoo Poetry (K.D.P) An Impressionist Poet
- a wooden tree
- Better than anything ever.
- Biljana's poems
- Bits of Nonsense Come in Threes
- Coastal Fog
- Coffee Love per Brockeim
- E Y E W E A R, THE BLOG
- Eight Aboard!
- Guide Dog Puppy
- I Love to Run
- INCIDENTAL COMICS
- Lex Kuhne | 60 Second Blog
- Life Bikin'
- Littlest Light o' Mine
- Mike's Drawings Go Here
- Musings of Meggie
- My 1-2-3 Cents
- My Sky
- No longer Arta's blog. Sorry, you missed all the fun stuff, but check out the other cool links!
- Not a Blog
- Poet Hound
- Poetry / Making something out of nothing
- Poetry of the Revolution
- Quoth the redhead, 'nivermoore.'
- Red legs in Soho.
- Reviews, Romance and Coffee by Brockeim
- Reviews, Romance, Nonsense and Coffee per Brockeim
- SAMBATH MEAS'S WEBSITE
- Shelly Wutke
- So Why Are You Single?
- Spice and Snails
- Tantrums, Troubles, and Treasures
- The BOOT - The Business of Online Travel
- the japing ape
- The Living Random Blog!
- Wayne Redhart- Amazon Reviewer Extraordinaire
- When Words Breathe...
- Wouldn't You Like To See Something Strange?
- Write On The Edge
|Location||Where the Wind Blows, United States|
|Introduction||I am Brockeim. Faceless. Shameless. Timeless. Stunningly literate, thoroughly competent, yet everything you think I'm not. I stand in front of statues and laugh, but in their shadow, I avoid the harsh sunlight. Reduced often to mediocrity, I wander looking for that sunlight so I can again find shade.|
|Interests||books, libraries, bookstores, reading, coffee, humor, poetry, romance, wine, literature, nonsense, roses, wine, candles|
|Favorite Movies||84 Charing Cross Road, Babette's Feast|
|Favorite Music||Erik Satie, Ravel|
|Favorite Books||Griffin and Sabine|
The squish of mud between your toes; how would you live your life as a frog?
...with webbed, mud-free toes.