Freedom of the Press

My blogs

Blogs I follow

About me

Gender MALE
Location Bronx, New York, United States
Introduction This is democracy in action the way it was envisioned. What could be more exciting than sharing one's thoughts and ideas with others.
Interests Jogging, weight-lifting and reading the tea leaves of our time.
Favorite Movies Dirty Harry The Good The Bad and The Ugly The Dirty Dozen Cat On a Hot Tin Roof All James Bond Movies The African Queen Ray Sam 7 Against All Odds
Favorite Music Pop Rock Jazz Calypso Hip Hop World/International Music Country and Western
Favorite Books The Old Man and The Sea A House for Mr. Biswas Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail

Why should 10% of the population, make decisions for the other 90%?