|Occupation||Conflict Transformation Specialist, Photographer, Jeweler|
|Introduction||- I am a Baha'i.|
- I have a dashing, fun husband.
- I strive to live at the intersection between creativity + impact.
- I am a photographer that adores analog photography.
- I hold an M.A. in Conflict Transformation.
- I am a jewelry designer.
- I live on the best coast & hail from the pacific northwest [alaska].
- I am pretty extreme.
|Interests||laughing with loved ones, polaroids, fisheyes, family, friends, the Baha'i Faith (www.bahai.org), the northwest states, melancholy, conflict + conflict transformation, fashion, bonfires, fresh air, overcast days, photography, fashion, misty days in the great northwest, hot summer days at the beach in LA, haifa at night, baristas that know how to make latte foam, photoshoots, my moon, my man.|
|Favorite Books||"the moral imagination" by john paul lederach, "prescription for living" by Ruhiyyih Rabbani; "nicomachean ethics" by aristotle|