- If I Were Your Coach...
- RRCA - We Run North Florida!
- East Hill Hare and Hounds Running Club
- F.A.S.T. - A Fresh Approach to Speed Training
Blogs I follow
- JonnyO Coaching
- 10Hours A Week | Your Endurance Lifestyle. Redesigned.
- Alan Couzens
- Angela Naeth's Blog
- Centripedal.com: a weblog and resources about life and multisports
- DigitalSports - Running Maryland
- Don't Try This at Home
- Endurance Corner blogs
- Endurance Nation Triathlon Team
- Fast twitch!
- Front Page RSS
- Gordo Byrn's blog
- Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition - Latest Articles
- Journey To Oz
- Nutrition Journal - Latest articles
- Rappstar Racing
- Team Next Step Community
- The Mrs. Coach Chronicles
- The Science of Sport
- The Screaming Viking! Swim Show
- The Triathlon Book
- Tri mind...
- Tri Swim Coach Triathlon Swimming
- triathlon.competitor.com - Nutrition
- Trifuel's Triathlon Articles and News Feed
- VoIP or Any New Topic by Association
|Occupation||Instructional Systems Specialist/Performance Consultant|
|Location||Pensacola, Florida, United States|
|Introduction||Husband. *Dog Dad.* Instructional Systems Specialist. Runner. (Swim-challenged) Triathlete (on hiatus). USATF LDR Surveyor. USAT (Elite Rules) CRO/2, NTO/1. RRCA Rep., FL (North). Observer Of The Human Condition.|
|Interests||Running, Run Coaching, Measuring Courses, Swimming, Cycling, Reading, Writing, Sleep, Beer and Other Pleasures as Occasion Permits.|
|Favorite Movies||Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Young Frankenstein, The Blues Brothers, The Matrix, Without Limits, Five Thousand Meters, Showdown, American Flyers, Miracle, What It Takes, Bull Durham|
|Favorite Music||Anything close to *1960s hippie hopefulness* is best.|
|Favorite Books||Present reads: "Outliers, " Malcolm Gladwell|
When you've got water stuck in your ear, how do you get it out?
Contact Nestle; they seem to have done a really good job with California.