On Blogger since June 2007
Profile views - 2019
Blogs I follow
- *Results Not Typical
- Am I sick or am I crazy?
- Anne vs. EDS
- Bad Glue
- because it all matters
- Benefit Scrounging Scum
- Beyond Passing Time
- Black Women Natural Hairstyles
- Bra nightmares
- Braless in Brasil
- Bras I Hate &amp; Love
- Burnt Gold
- Butterfly Collection Blog - Life in Big Boobs
- Cassi Fish, a zebra fish
- Chronic Geek
- Crystal&#39;s Ramble &amp; Roam
- Cupcake's Clothes
- Curvy Wordy
- Diary of a Short Girl
- Falling Apart At The Seams: My Life With Ehlers-Danlos
- Flexibility is over-rated, creativity is ingenious
- Frida Writes
- Gastroparesis and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Hanover Poet Laureate
- I Could Not Make This Stuff Up
- I have a chronic illness. It SUCKS but I find the funny!
- Invisible Zebra
- Life with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Life with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, Times 3...
- Life With The Lyons Family!!!
- Living Bendy
- Living with Bob (Dysautonomia)
- Living with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome
- Madeline Sara
- Maureen's Travelogues
- Mermaid In Disguise
- Milly's Musings
- Mori Girl: fashion and lifestyle of girls in the forest. Japanese street fashion and style blog.
- My Undead Life: final year
- Nursing &amp; EDS!
- OLD Chronically Katie
- Petite Early Morning Style
- Pity Reached by Sound
- pomo expo
- Screw Bronze!
- Songs for Girls in Their 20s
- SWITCHBACK BLOG
- The Celiac Diva
- the forgotten diva's voice
- The Unimagination of Ebony Bolt
- Through Myself and Back Again
- Zebra Ringnut 4 life
- TOKYO FASHION AND ART FACTORY JAPANESE HARAJUKU GOTHIC LOLITA DOLLY KEI MORI GIRL JAPANESE POP ART
|Location||Cleveland, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a Cleveland born and bred poet who loves fashion. And I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.|
|Interests||writing, hiking, horseback riding, skiing, badminton, keeping it real, reading, ehlers-danlos syndrome, hypermobility, autonomic neuropathy, biking, postmodern christianity|
|Favorite Movies||The Color Purple, Gattaca, Castle of Cagliostro, Ghostbusters, Coming to America, The Ring, The Silence of the Lambs, Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind|
|Favorite Music||Stereolab, Pizzicato Five, Gil Scott-Heron, The Clientele. Lady Gaga, Vince Guaraldi, Amy Winehouse, Mono, Monade, Erykah Badu|
|Favorite Books||Till We Have Faces, The Book of Images, Lirael, If Not Winter, Unfortunately It Was Paradise, Interior with Sudden Joy|
Come up with some possible band names for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.
Stereo Meth Lab, Asian Girlfriend, Hot Log Stand, I could do this all day, but I don't think a styrofoam tuba would play.