On Blogger since January 2011
Profile views - 338
Blogs I follow
- A Fat Wife's Journey to Fabulous
- Ala Peanut Butter BANDwiches!!!
- Band of Outrageous Babes
- Band On The Run
- blossom banded
- Brave Food World
- But You have SUCH a Pretty Face!!!...
- Canadian Girl with a Band
- Chrissy's World
- Cupcakes &amp; Carrots..A Lapband Journey
- Diary of a Lapband Mom
- Fat Girl on the Outside
- Fit For Life!
- FLABulous to FABulous
- Future You University with Mike Spillman
- Heather's Lapband Journey
- I'm with the Band
- Its Just Me, Drazil and Sheniqua....
- Lap Band Gal!
- Life after major Life changes
- Life of a (hopeful) loser...
- My Journey to Band Land
- Ramblings of a BANDED Drama Queen!
- Ramblings of a Hungry Bride
- The Former Big Fat Prof
- The long weight
- The Rest of My Life!
- The Weight Loss Rollercoaster
|Location||California, United States|
|Introduction||I am 39 years old, married to a wonderful man that loves me no matter what size I am. I have an extraordinary son that is 14. I have been overweight my entire life...never so much that it affected my health but now that I am getting older I am really starting to feel it. Or it might just be the extra weight that I recently put on. I am so ready to feel better about myself. I am tired of being tired. I am tired of having my feet kill me when I still have so much to do. I want to record my journey and perhaps help and inspire others. I am ready to change my life. I have decided that the Lap Band Surgery is what I need and I am starting my journey. Wont you join me?|
|Favorite Movies||Pride and Prejudice, Shining Through, Sense and Sensibility, Labarinth|
|Favorite Music||Kutless, Josh Groban, Cam (Gospel Singer)|
|Favorite Books||Bible, Joyce Meyer anything|