On Blogger since February 2004
Profile views - 5509
Blogs I follow
- Edibles... (the diabetic edition)
- Ejaculations of a Perverse Adult (Archive)
- Farm Tales &amp; Sheepish Stories
- HDBuzz (English)
- Joy Benchmarks
- Life With Injections
- Pricked Finger in the Pie
- Rare Candy Treatment
- Trials & Tribulations of Being a Type 1 Diabetic
- Two Organs Short
If you drive on a parkway why don't they make the whole plane out of that?
What's a parkway? Assuming it's something like asphalt, the reason is to prevent flooding. You need places where the water can go down and be absorbed instead of building into a large stream of runoff. The more the water runs, the more polluted it will be; it is also more likely that way to build up to flood levels.