On Blogger since July 2009
Profile views - 1072
Blogs I follow
- Alpha Xi Delta -- Greater Boston Alumnae Association
- Boston Restaurant Talk
- Brooklyn Active Mama
- Gluten Free Boston and Beyond!
- Gluten Free Foodie Heaven
- Gluten Free Product Reviews
- Gluten-Free Discoveries!
- Hailing Hokkaido: an ALT in the Japanese frontier
- Katie Lynch Travels the World!
- Katie's Semester in Australia
- Mi Vida Chilena. 5 Month AFS Exchange To Chile.
- Shuffle Shanghai
- South Korea, Here I am
- Study Abroad in Paris!
|Location||Brookline, MA, United States|
|Introduction||I've been on a gluten free diet since January 2009. It's been an adventure, and a challenge at times. I love to go to new restaurants and try new foods, and being gluten free can make eating out difficult at times. But I will not let my dietary restrictions get in my way of finding new restaurants and products. These are my stories of being a young women in a big city, eating out and trying new foods, all while trying to NOT eat gluten. Like I said, it's an adventure and you are welcome to come along... Please note that as I try to eat gluten free 100% of the time, I'm not always so good at it. My intolerance is not as severe as others so please use caution when dining at restaurants that are not certified gluten free.|
|Interests||Traveling, Running, Going to the beach, Reading, Cooking, Alpha Xi Delta|