Blogs I follow
- ....A REAL Day in the Life of an "ALS Family"
- ...where laughter lives: The Riggs Family
- 2 Corinthians 9:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.
- : treasured up and pondered :
- A Place Called Simplicity
- Adventures in a Vegetarian Kitchen
- An Instrument 4 His Glory
- Are You Kidding Me????????
- Be Still and Know...
- Blessings Amid Chaos
- Blooming on Bainbridge
- eat, drink &amp; be vegan
- Maple Cottage
- My journey to better health
- One Life - One Legacy
- Reflections on Becoming
- The Preacher's Wife
- The Vegan Dominatrix Kitchen
- The Violet Fig
- Twin Cities Grace Fellowship
- Vegan wife extraordinaire
|Location||Alabama, United States|
|Introduction||I am an older lady with a husband, 3 married children, and 6 grandchildren. I am very interested in Bible Study to enhance my walk with the Lord. My husband and I spend many hours a day in God's Word and the Lord is so good to us and is opening His Word to us. We actually are in Bible College via DVDs and we are Grace Believers. All of my children are married to wonderful spouses. although, my son lost his wife of 23 years on February 20, 2009. They all live away from us. I Married my present husband after my first husband passed away. My first marriage lasted 45+ years. I remarried a little over two years later. My present husband has no children, but has accepted my children as they have him. We all have a wonderful relationship.|
|Interests||God, Family, Bible Study, Bipolar Disorder, Vegan Cooking|
|Favorite Movies||I don't do many movies, just religious, old Westerns and family type.|
|Favorite Music||All old hymns, Elvis, Carroll Roberson|
|Favorite Books||The Bible, Christian Fiction|