Blogs I follow
- "Be Inspired. Be Revolutionary. Be Endless......."
- "Writing Saved Me from the Sin of Violence"
- * A * B * S * O * L * U * T * E * L * Y *
- ...love Maegan
- 2morrowKnight's Awesome Blog
- <center>I Can't Believe It's Not Better!</center>
- A Robert Brault Reader
- Art of Butterfly in Plaster
- Avid Accents Decor
- BlogCoach: Grow Your Blog
- bluknots originals
- blurred hints clues &amp; signs
- Building Personal Strength
- Chalk Outlines in Snow
- Christie's Free Crochet Links
- Close to Mind, Heart &amp; Spirit
- Crochet With Ruthie
- Debbie's Blog
- Eeny Meeny &amp; Moe
- fade2Black: A Tale Not for the Faint of Heart
- Freelance Writers to Career Authors
- Harry B. Sanderford
- How to turn negative into positive
- How to write short-short stories, flash fiction, brief nonfiction
- If the Buddah had PMS....
- It's Nuts Out There
- Jenny Stitches
- Leen's Voice
- Life with Kaishon
- Maneuvering Life with Style
- MEANWHILE, at the Confluence of Two Rivers . . .
- Mel P Designs
- Memoirs of an eccentric
- Mind Body Spirit
- My Medium...
- not from here, are you?
- Olive Rosehips's Page - Six Sentences
- Passionate About Baking
- Paul D Brazill's I Used To Say That, Didn't I?
- Pen 10 - What can you PEN in 10 sentences or less...
- Red Gumboots
- Reflections of Grace
- Ruby Knits
- Saski's Fiber Crafts
- Sincerely Ezzy
- Tess Challis
- The Classy Woman ® || The Modern Guide to Becoming a More Classy Woman
- The Diva's Closet
- The Exponent Media Group: X3 Mag and X3 Radio
- The Fantasy/Reality World of a Writer
- The Garden Of Thoughts by Dodinsky
- The Mind Of Jon
- Thoughts From Tess
- Utterances of an overcrowded mind
- Viva La Queen
- Wabi Sabi Words
- YOU WOULD SAY THAT, WOULDN'T YOU?
|Occupation||Tutor/teach- high school|
|Location||COS, Colorado, United States|
|Introduction||Olive.Rosehips@yahoo.com Published author, web re-designer, creative type, foodie with overactive sense of humor and disturbing collection of stiletto's. Nature and horse lover. Yarn addict. Graphic artist.|
|Interests||I am a visionary, I see design, creative changes and new ideas in everything in every area of life. I write like there is no tomorrow in order that when there is no tomorrow for me, something good will remain.|
|Favorite Movies||Electra, Mr & Mrs Smith, The Transporter, Being Julia, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Sweetest Thing, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days|
|Favorite Music||Smooth Jazz, Hard Rock, Classical and whatever I can dance to.|
|Favorite Books||Red Tent, Red Shoes, Wouldn't Take Nothing for My Journey Now, Of Mice and Men, The Road Less Followed.|