On Blogger since August 2009
Profile views - 760
Blogs I follow
- Life on 19th
- Checkout Girl
- Country Girl Couture
- dear fii
- Domestic Fashionista
- French Sleep Deprivation Study
- homemade by jill
- ikat bag
- It Works For Bobbi!
- Just another day in the lives of...
- Off The Cuff ~Sewing Style~
- Sew to Speak
- Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
- Sewing On A Dime
- sugar city journal
- The Last Stitch/Floremark
- The Princess &amp; The Monkey
- This Blog Has Moved to blog.gorgeousfabrics.com
- Where Eagles Dare...
|Introduction||Once in a while I will pull myself away from my sewing machine but I'd sleep with it if I could.|
|Interests||sewing, reading, cycling, cooking, eating, blowing bubbles, wrestling with my kids, getting kisses|
|Favorite Music||JAZZ all the way people|
If you were a pirate, how would you avoid laughing when saying 'poop deck'?
Who says I'd try? If they call it poop deck it needs to be laughed at. The fact that I am one of them would be worth a chuckle too.