Blogs I follow
- Adventures &amp; Misadventures of Daily Living
- After Happily Ever After
- April and Darrin and a little blessing named Jackson....
- Bowler's Alley
- chris + erica
- Delicious Dishes
- Kassidy Baker Photography
- kaul &amp; jewls
- Kristofor and Debra's blog
- Life...Or Something Slightly Resembling It.
- Lucie in the Sky with a Weblog
- Mahna Mahna
- Mrs. Patton's Class
- Never Too Busy
- Nick, Paige, Josh, and Lexy
- Pederson Family
- ramblings of an otherwise coherent mind
- Reese &amp; Chris
- Something Positive For Your Day
- Steve, Andee, Baby E and Dilly
- The Avery's
- The Blog O' Cheese
- The Doyle Family Adventures
- The Dress-up Drawer
- The Holloways
- The Hurd Boys
- The Larsen Family
- The Muntifering Family
- Things we do for love
- This is the story...
- yet another waste of my time?
|Occupation||Payroll and Accounts Payable|
|Location||St. George, Utah, United States|
|Introduction||Exsisting in the moments with my babies.|
|Interests||wakeboarding, swimming, hiking|
|Favorite Movies||Mostly Horror flicks, but I also like Garden State, Better off Dead, Orange County, Somewhere in Time, Anchorman, all the original National Lampoon's Vacations.... etc...|
|Favorite Music||Almost everything! Some real fave's right now: Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, Third Eye Blind, Pinback, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus.|
|Favorite Books||I love Dean Koontz|
Come up with some possible band names for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.
"The Fermenting Cow-People" Thats the only possible one!!