Blogs I follow
- A Blog of Progress
- A Day in the Life of The Tube Fed Wife
- Becky Lipp
- Caitlin Figures It Out
- Clare Direction
- Come Walk In My Shoes...
- Emily's Heart Updates
- From Louis With Fashion
- Heavy Heart
- How to survive a heart transplant emotionally
- JAMIEBUG CF CEPACIA LUNG TRANSPLANT
- Life Right Side Up
- Married with Children ......
- My life all about living my new heart.
- Our Little Kaidence
- sick girl speaks!
- This is my life, and I choose to love it.
- Transsexual and Transparent
- Watson Family Holiday 2011
|Location||Rotorua, New Zealand|
|Introduction||Im the two hearted girl
I was born with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM)
Went into heart failure at 18
I got my heart transplant at 21 in 2009
Best thing that ever happen to me
This is my Transplant Journey Blog
RIP Barry my doner
Thanks for been my Hero
Be a hero, be an organ donor
Dont be afraid of living be afraid of the unlived life, you don't have to live forever you just have to live.