Blogs I follow
- 331 Miles
- Aria Serious?
- Bob's STILL a Triathlon Newbie
- Change Your Life. Ride A Bike!
- Chubby Chicks Run Too...
- Cyclin' Missy
- Dreaming Big &amp; Laughing Often
- Elizabeth Waterstraat
- Endurance Isn't Only Physical
- Feel For The Water! Advice &amp; Tips to Improve Your Swimming.
- Go Mommy Go!
- Gravel and Rust
- I Run Because I Teach
- Less of Lynsey
- My Take on the Subject...
- Racing It Off
- Slow Fat Triathlete
- Steve in a Speedo?! Gross!
- TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY
- wannabeformer fatgirl
- Windy Possibilities
|Introduction||Sneaker Stories is the blog of my marathon runs and marathon travels. |
I'm a participant and mentor for Team in Training and a fundraiser for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.
|Favorite Books||Encyclopedia Britannica - As a kid I loved hanging out in the library skipping through the encyclopedia.|
You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?
The same way I always toast my marshmallows - lightly browned, and squished between a Hershey bar and a graham cracker.