Blogs I follow
- Blogger: User Profile: Betty Cain
- Blogger: User Profile: Jennifer Gladen
- Butterfly Blues!
- Children's Dog Books and Reviews
- Crafty Fun For Kids, Parents and Teachers
- Diandra Mae
- Grow Wings -- the Journal of Laini Taylor
- KEVIN SCOTT COLLIER BLOGSPOT
- One Writer's Journey
- Pieces Of Me
- Shari Lyle-Soffe "Out of My Mind" About Books for Children
- The History of Art and The Curious Lives of Famous Painters
- Theresa Fraser - www.theresafraser.com
- Topsy Turvy Land - Activities, Coloring Pages, Poetry, and More!
- VIRTUAL SCHOOL VISITS - Skype Makes it Happen
When your science teacher smashed a frozen rose with a hammer, did you warm the petals to bring them back to life?
Of course, I made something out of it. I created a mosaic, stained glass of a rose from the petals and hung it in my window. That way the warming light would shine on the rose petals everyday, bringing it back to life.