On Blogger since March 2008
Profile views - 3259
Blogs I follow
- Acts of Faith In Love and Life
- Alice Walker Blog
- Any way I have to
- Black Solutions
- Black Tennis Pros
- Blackgirlinmaine's Weblog
- Electronic Village
- elle, phd
- Friday's Musical Interlude
- HAGAR'S DAUGHTERS
- Holily Wholesome Living
- Know it all
- Leaving Absalom's Home
- Muslim Bushido
- Now what?
- Old School Music Lover
- Poetry Is For Assholes: A journal of the arts
- Raving Black Lunatic
- Reflections of an Afro-Christian Scholar
- Rev. Andriette's Blog
- Selah :: Stop Here Before Moving Forward
- Sojourner's Place
- The Certain Sound
- The Happy Go Lucky Bachelor.
- THE KITCHEN TABLE
- The Lover in Me...
- The World According to Esquire
- three rivers fog
- Where There's a Will There's a Way
- Whose shoes are these anyway?
- Womanist Musings
|Location||Los Angeles, CA, United States|
|Introduction||I am a woman, minister, chaplain, preacher, teacher, social worker, wife, daughter, sister, & aunt. I was born and reared in New Orleans and currently living in Los Angeles.|
|Interests||Reading, cooking, sailing, going to the theater, & watching DIY programs|
|Favorite Music||jazz, Motown Sound|
|Favorite Books||The Bluest Eye, Showing Mary: How Women Can Share Prayers, Wisdom, and the Blessings of God|
You're wearing a sweater that stretches down to your feet. What color belt do you put on?
I wouldn't wear a belt; I would wear higher heels.