Blogs I follow
- Anna Robson Gartell, Painter and Sculptor
- "True Family Moments"
- Audi Lee
- Bushell Bits
- Comfortably Numb
- Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
- Crap on my shoes, egg in my pocket (and yarn on the needles)
- Desert Canyon Living
- Gorges' Grouse
- Heavenly Humor
- Judy's Corner Stories, Thoughts and More
- Just Me Defying Gravity
- Kate...just Kate
- Kook's Contemplations
- Life with Jack n Jill
- Life with Littlejo
- Lights out
- Monkey Adventures!
- Now You See Me
- the nutty musings of a highlander
- V.L. Locey
- Wandering around behind the little animals.....
- Welcome to Solomon Valley's two-cents worth...
- Wildlife, Wildflowers and a Window
|Location||Gloucester, VA, United States|
|Introduction||Welcome to Judy’s Corner. I’m Judy. BACKGROUND: My little corner of the world is in Gloucester, VA. I work full-time to pay the bills and eBay is my pastime. I’m not quite ready to retire yet, but I’m getting there. I love to sing, I play guitar and violin, I do needlework and computer programming. I love to fish and work in the yard. I was active in my community theatre group for years until my work travel schedule started to interfere. Suffice to say, I like to stay busy. Enter eBay! I have met wonderful people through my transactions on eBay. I have even found an old school chum from those years when I lived in England, through a sale to a lady there! I’ve been buying and selling on eBay for over seven years. I appreciate dealing with honest sellers and I treat my customers the way I like to be treated. 100% Customer Satisfaction is not just my goal, it is my guarantee.|