Kathryn "Stenoray" Thomas, RDR, CCP
Blogs I follow
- Christian Fantasy Author Lorilyn Roberts
- Court Babble: A Court Reporter's Journal
- Court Reporting 101
- Deaf Progressivism
- Exhortations by Elizabeth
- Here There Be Prose
- Hyperbole and a Half
- jerie artz - artzart
- One Step at a Time
- Say again?
- Slow Down Pleaz?!?!
- Speaking Louder Than Words
- Spoiled Yogi
- stenographic ramblings
- StenoKnight CART Blog
- Still Waiting
- The Court Reporter's Oatmeal
- The Plover Blog
- Xpressive Handz
- You get what you give.
- ~ SHOW ME DEAF COMMUNITY ~ by Paul J Kiel
|Industry||Communications or Media|
|Location||St. Louis Metro area, United States|
|Favorite Movies||Shawshank Redemption; Grease; Spaceballs; LOTR; SW: ESB ROTS|
|Favorite Books||Gone With the Wind; Harry Potter|
If you were a pirate, how would you avoid laughing when saying "poop deck"?
I'd be such an intimidating pirate that I could laugh and get away with it.