The Lazy Triathlete
On Blogger since November 2007
Profile views - 4499
Blogs I follow
- 2nd Chances
- A Most Peculiar Gray
- Adventure Seeker
- Becoming an Iron Panda
- Blogger: User Profile: VELOBELLATRIGIRL
- Bree Wee
- chronicles of a curvy housewife
- Chubby Chicks Run Too...
- Coach Liz's Amazing Triathlon Adventure
- DC Rainmaker
- Excuse #1 I'm Not Fit To Run
- Find your Fire Within
- Georgia Snail
- Grammo News
- Happiness...One Mile At A Time
- iron trish
- Journey to Ironman
- Lesser is More
- Patricia Brownell: Diabetic, Celiac Triathlete
- Pedestrian Runner
- Reds Tri/Life Journal
- Regan's Ruminations
- Shawn Tris (archived)
- Steve in a Speedo?! Gross!
- Suburban Dad turned Ironman
- The Lazy Triathlete
- The Road to an Ironwoman
- The Sky is the Limit <br>Journey to IMAZ 2009
- This is a horrible idea...
- Triathalons and Life...
- Triathlete & Teacher
- TRIGUYJT TV GUY--TRIATHLETE--ULTRA MARATHONER.. PARADISE IS WHERE YOU ARE
- trishie tris
- You Run? No, really, you run?
|Location||Alexandria, VA, United States|
|Introduction||I am a middle of the pack triathlete (in the small races)who lives in the Northern, VA/DC area. I draw a pay check doing "business advisory" work and some mad money once amonth from our Uncle Sammy. There is nothing important in this blog, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.|
|Interests||Triathlon, Running, Cycling, Swimming, UGA Football, Photography, Current Events, Army|
|Favorite Movies||Casablanca, Patton, The Big Sleep, Key Largo|
|Favorite Music||Classic Rock, 80s Hair Bands, Country|
|Favorite Books||Anything by Hemingway, WEB Griffin, 1984, Animal Farm|
What's the most amount of sand you've ever had in your swimming trunks?
Lets just say that I have spent a lot of time in the Middle East.