On Blogger since November 2010
Profile views - 1974
|Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
|Bridgetown Cemetery began in 1864 as the First German Protestant Cemetery with 7 acres along Bridgetown Road. It has grown to include 15 additional acres along Harrison Ave to a total of 22 acres, and has been a Non-Denominational Cemetery since 1961. Its name permanently changed to Bridgetown Cemetery in 1961.