Paula Z in AZ
Blogs I follow
- An Appointed Time for Quilting
- Arrow Sewing Cabinets
- Canton Village Quilt Works
- Cluck Cluck Sew
- Craft Couture by T.C.
- DESIGN SHARE
- From Head To Fabric
- Green Fairy Quilts
- I'm mildly concerned that one of my hens is a rooster...
- In Color Order
- koolkat's quilting blog
- Learning To Be Me
- Life as a Quilter -- Julia Graber
- MaDan's Quilting
- Make It Simpler Fusible Interfacing
- Maureen Cracknell Handmade
- Oh, No! Mama's Off Her Meds, Again.
- One Thread at a Time
- Patchwork Posse
- Quilt Story
- Quilters Obsession
- Quiltville&#39;s Quips &amp; Snips!!
- Sew........This Is My Blog
- So Many Quilts So Little Time
- Subee Sews Quilts
- Swooze's Quilts and Tall Tales
- The Hyper Hub
- Up Your Butt and Around the Corner - My Life With Crohn's
|Location||Tucson, AZ, United States|
|Introduction||I'm 58 and have been sewing for over 40 years. I took up quilting at the suggestion of a friend (Nancy) who I used to work with and we're still Quilting Buddies! I've been quilting now for 10 years and love it. I am currently working on a Queen Size for my DH ~ trying to sneak this one to "Girls Night Out" at the LQS once a month ~ would like to give to him for his birthday this year. SURPRISE the "Shroud" (as he calls it) is done honey! I love QUILTING and my STASH proves it...I have real vintage material (bought when I was 14-18 yrs old...lol) and one of these days I'm going to pull it all together and make a quilt. It's all Nancy's fault!!|
|Interests||Quilting and grandchildren <Grin>, both are fun to play with...LOL|
|Favorite Movies||Gone With The Wind, Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias and the Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood|
|Favorite Music||Classical, 60-70s rock and roll (not hard rock), Barry Manilow (yes, I'm brave for even saying this one!), Manheim Steamroller, Classical and many more|
|Favorite Books||Women Who Run with the Wolves; A Child Called "It": One Child's Courage to Survive, The Lost Boy, A Man Named Dave.|
Why don't I have enough time in a day to quilt all the things I want to?