Blogs I follow
- CABIN SWEET CABIN
- Etsy's InCrowdTeam Jo's Jewels Speaks Up!
- Flamingo Junction
- Funky Imaginings by Tanya
- Go to my NEW BLOG OmgILoveYourJewelry.etsy.com
- In the Faerie's Workshop
- Lady V's Beads n' Things
- Let Me Tell You What I'm Squawking About!
- lindsays lovely candles N crafts!
- Painted Glass, Gifts, Home Decor, Jewelry, Art, Polymer Clay Beads and More!
- Rainbows and Sunshine
- Ribasus World
- Rings & Things Blog
- Sabre's Closet
- Snapshots Capture But a Moment in Time
- SynopticVisions Studio
- Turtle Beads
- Unique Women In Business
|Industry||Sports or Recreation|
|Location||Priest River, ID, United States|
|Introduction||I live in the small town of Priest River, in an area that is often referred to as the northern "Panhandle." I moved to Idaho in May 2006. I am a permanent make-up artist. I raise and breed AKC Siberian Huskies, which can be seen at http://windtalkers-siberians.com, and I make custom wire wrapped semi-precious gemstone jewelry, clay and needle felt sculptures, and various gift items. My creations can be purchased at my online Etsy store, http://lvsbeadsnthings.etsy.com|