Blogs I follow
- (Re)Writing My Own Narrative: Gbemisoke's Journey
- A Day in the Life of Mrs Ndem...
- A Mama with Flavor
- African Naturalistas
- Amazing Thots
- AMAZONIAN NAIJA QUEEN
- As You See Me So
- Beads, Braids and Beyond
- Beauty In Lagos
- Blessings from the B's
- Bon Vivant and a Budget
- Celebrating Ndi-Igbo
- Chic Lounge
- Chielo Zona
- Chioma's Evolution of Style
- Chizy's Spyware
- Chronicles of a Nigerian Immigrant
- confessions of a confused nigerian girl
- Dee Dee's Digs
- Dobbys Signature: Nigerian food blog | Nigerian food recipes | African food blog
- Eat. Drink. &amp; Get Married.
- Elegancy 101 - All About Urban and African Fashion!
- Epperly Adventures
- Favorite Paint Colors
- Feel my pulse and tell me what it reads.
- Food and lens
- From the Heart of Soul Sistas
- Gordon's Notes
- Here Lives a Flawed Soul
- Home is where the heart is
- I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me..
- In the midst of her...
- Irie Chic*
- IRONY OF ASHI
- It's Toinlicious
- Journals of a betrayed naija wife....
- Joy of my World
- Lady Ngo's World
- Learning to Enjoy the Rain
- Letters to my unborn Daughter
- Life is Good
- Lohi's Creations: Nigerian Food and Photography Blog
- LOOKING GLASS OF AN IMMIGRANT
- lost your face in the crowd
- Making Mrs. Mauritz
- McQuillens For Hope
- Mena UkodoisReady
- Minus The Bars
- Modern African Cuisine
- Mommy Delicious
- Musings by Ivy
- My world as I see it
- N.I.L (Naijamum in London)
- Natural Belle
- Natural Homeschooling Mama
- NAWA 4 YOU OH!!!
- Nigerian news and Celebrity gossips
- Nigerian Scorpio.Com
- No Title Yet Abeg!
- Nzingha's Niente Attack
- October in Kenya
- Our Journey
- OUTSIDE THE GATES
- Passions,Dreams and Life
- Rhapsody Phoenix
- Sasi's Almost African Kitchen
- Scrolls of an Odd Naija Chic's Thoughts
- Simply Cyn
- Single and Beautiful
- Single Or Married This Is For You
- SISIYEMMIE: Livin' It, Bloggin' It!
- Stella's Addiction
- STORIES from the TRUTH
- Sweet Savorings
- THAT IGBO CHICK
- The day in the Life of a Naija Mom!
- The Kubacz Connection
- THE LIFE OF A VERY FUNKY NAIJA TEENAGER
- The Long Harmattan Season
- The Making of Me
- The Sweet Bitter Life of an Igbo Princess
- THE WORLD THROUGH THE EYES OF A KEEN OBSERVER
- Thinking in Metaphors
- Till My Dying Day
- VICTORIOUS LIVING---- NDI UWA OMA
- Welcome To E4 PR
- Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog
- Welcome to my World,hope you like it here.........
- Welcome to Ync Lounge
- Working Moms Nigeria
- Zuri Perle
|Location||Nawgu; Aguda; it depends, Anambra; Lagos; Florida, United States|
|Introduction||I am an example of a woman who believes she can truly balance it all. I am in my 20s- a child prodigy. Over the years, I've learned that to change the world I must start first with myself. I believe we are all here to serve a purpose and I intend to serve mine before my time is up on earth. I live and love each day like it was my last. I love God with all my heart and I begin and end each day in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am a medical doctor; military wife; mother of 2 wonderful kids; sister; granddaughter; niece, a seasoned Igbo woman brought up in the streets of Surulere. I cherish my family- so don't mess with them. :) Some of my favorite quotes: "If you make God's work your concern, he will make your needs his concern." If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving, you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of it all. And so today I still have a dream. The Trumpet of Conscience.----- Martin Luther King, Jr. A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ, that a man should have to seek him first to find her- Maya Angelou|
|Interests||My family. And to put my talents towards serving the needs of the underserved.|
|Favorite Movies||umm I'm not a big movie buff... Nigerian version of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and Tyler Perry's movies are pretty funny|
|Favorite Music||Hmmm Soul, Christian/gospel esp. Igbo Christian, R&B (more Nigerian), ...basically II need to stop playing- all types of music|
|Favorite Books||boy o boy ...we can be here forever. Most recent book -the balm- The secret life of bees|
Your superpower is that you smell like dandelions whenever someone lies. How will you maintain your secret identity?
If you died right now, would you go to heaven?