On Blogger since August 2008
Profile views - 2495
Blogs I follow
- A Few Good Sperm
- Adventures in Baby Making
- Are We There Yet? Are We There Yet?
- Changing Phases
- Creating New Life: Not As Easy As It Seems
- Creative Girl
- Every Month is a Struggle
- Fertility Wishes and BFP Dreams
- Hang On
- Hurdles of Life, Love &amp; Family
- i just love you
- Kat's Life
- Keeping Up With The Jones
- Life As We Know It
- logic &amp; love
- Maybe If You Just Relax
- Our (pre)Baby Blog
- Our trip on the infertility train...
- Praying For a Family
- RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND
- Reproductive Jeans
- Steady As It Comes...
- Take it one gigantic, earth-shattering crisis at a time.
- Tales of a Not-So-Fertile-Myrtle
- The Adventures of Wee Man G
- The Best Years of My Life
- The ins and outs of me!
- The one and now only Jodi Bird
- The People's Procrastinator
- Why Not Me?
|Occupation||Special Education Teacher|
|Location||Virginia, United States|
|Introduction||I am 35 years old. I am married to the most wonderful man in the world, Bobby. We have been married for 6 years and tried to conceive for 20 months (18 cycles). We are smitten with our 2 beautiful girls!|
|Interests||Virginia Tech football, reading|
The hair from your last haircut ... what would it say about your new style?
Thank God- we missed the red!!