- Nihongo Central
- Japan Knowhow
- Cheap as Japan
- M.C.Queen Writes
- Kids ESL: All about teaching English to kids!
- School Lunch Japan
- Shrine of Yue
Blogs I follow
- AstroNerdBoy&#39;s Anime &amp; Manga Blog
- Becoming a Better EFL Teacher
- Blog About ESL
- Dexter Daily
- ESL Blogspot
- Francesco's ESL Resources
- Fun To Teach - Grammar, Language, Math, ESL/ELD, Spanish, Reading, Writing, Centers and more!
- Randall's ESL Blog - For ESL/EFL Teachers and Students
|Introduction||I'm a person. You would have never of thought that would you?|
|Interests||Writing, walking, travel, trying to work out what to do with my life.|
|Favorite Music||Anything good to dance to.|
|Favorite Books||Books which are easy to understand, and can be used as self defence if danger does arise.|
If you could peer far enough into the night sky, you'd see a star in any direction you looked. When would you sleep?
Why do we exist?