Babz Rawls Ivy
On Blogger since May 2007
Profile views - 5196
Blogs I follow
- ...A Bear Maiden Went Out Into The Fields One Day...
- <center>The Pussy Chats</center>
- A Friend On The Backroads Of Life ..!
- A new day
- A new way
- a southern thang
- A word from j-smoove
- African American Brides Blog
- Battle Scars and Exit Wounds
- Bessie Akuba [photographer + creative activist]
- Black Married Momma: The Anti-Statistic
- Blood-Red Pencil
- Bridal Blog by Cassandra Bromfield
- CapCha U ... in Luv with Lyf
- CapCity's A'Musing ... Archives:-)
- EAT. DRINK. DIVORCE.
- For Entertainment Purposes Only
- I am just saying
- I'm Not Successful Because I Don't Want To Be
- Jay Midnyte
- Life as a classroom
- Losing My Mind, Finding My Voice
- Lovebabz: A Life in Transition
- Miss Smack
- Miz's Write For Life
- My Quest To At Least $1 Million Before 30
- NuVision for a NuDay
- Opulent Couturier Wedding Style &amp; Planning Blog
- Progressive Christianity
- Raw Dawg Buffalo
- Search Me Lord
- Selah :: Stop Here Before Moving Forward
- Shannon Sez So
- Silly Me...
- Sincere Thoughts has moved to www.mysincerethoughts.com
- Single Mama NYC - Single Mom in The Big Apple
- Some of my good stuff
- Stars Like Grains of Sand in my Pocket
- Taalam Acey Until 6am or Whenever You Leave
- The Allure of Passion
- The Glamazon Chronicles
- The Happy Go Lucky Bachelor.
- THE INTERSECTION | MADNESS &amp; REALITY
- The Prisoner's Wife
- the words i type...
- Thoughts from The Quiet Storm
- TRACY R. JOLLY
- White Readers Meet Black Authors
- Whose shoes are these anyway?
|Location||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|Introduction||Spiritual Direction isn’t therapy or counseling. It is your very own time spent solely on connecting to God. No pressure, no sales, just you and I and God exploring the great questions that are longing to be answered. I happily come along on your faith journey. I am simply someone holding the lamp, illuminating our steps toward God. Would You Like a Deeper Relationship With God? I would love to Help You. Spiritual Direction allows you to grow in a personal relationship with God through noticing and savoring the movements of the Spirit in everyday life, prayer, meditation, and relationships. I am offering one-on-one, sacred, confidential and contemplative time to help you on your faith journey. I do not have the answers for your life, what I do have is a willingness to accompany you on a glorious journey of discernment, gratitude and grace-filled decision-making. You may find a more integrated life and healthier relationships with self and others through spiritual direction.|
|Interests||I am an avid reader and TV watcher. I fancy myself a wine enthusiast and beer snob.|
|Favorite Movies||Sounder, Casablanca, The Way We Were, Star Wars, Baby Boom, Under The Tuscan Sun, The Women, All About Eve, Auntie Mame-the Rosalind Russell version, Daughters of the Dust, Stormy Weather, The Joy Luck Club, Love Jones|
|Favorite Music||All things Jazz, Big Band, Old-School R&B, Classical, Soft Rock, Country|
|Favorite Books||Parable of the Sower, Emperor of Ocean Park, Eat Pray Love, The Bluest Eye, The Tipping Point, Illuminated Prayers, I told the Mountain to Move, All the Harry Potter books, Tuesdays with Morrie, The Red Tent, Sarah, White Butterfly, Black Betty, Spiritual Divorce-Divorce as a Catalyst for an Extraordinary Life. A Return to Love-notes and reflections on The Course in Miracles.The Black Girl Next Door.|
You've rented a sky-writer to propose to your significant other, but it's completely overcast. What will you do?
Shit, take that as a sign from God and keep my mouth shut. In other words there would be no proposal that day or any other day.