On Blogger since November 2009
Profile views - 610
Blogs I follow
- A mind is a terrible thing to waste...
- A Photo a Day from Planet Earth
- Between the Lines
- Called to 66
- Carla G. Design and Photography
- Color Me Katie
- Enjoying the Small Things
- Footprints Left Behind.
- Homemaking....My Final Frontier
- I walk with the Dog.
- Jon's Journey
- Journey to the Center of Life with Gratitude
- Losing Austin, Finding Myself
- Memoirs Of A Juice Box
- Onward and upward
- So This Is Me
- Sunny Sanguinity
- Tao of Photography
- Team Hartline
- The 365 day Adventure into Gratitude
- THE DAILY DOSE OF REALITY
- The first day of the rest of my life
- THE HATCHING OF A HEART
- The Parker/Chaney Saga
- Writes in the City
|Location||My Slice of Paradise, Where the Wild Things Are, United States|
|Introduction||I was once a superhero but I've recently lost my powers. In loosening the full body clench they slipped out. Careful where you step or you may step in one. I'm currently attempting to get accustomed to life without the cape and sharpie. God is leading me, one Godprint at a time to a life in bloom. I was once a seed, then I was planted in the darkness, now I've found the light. When I grow up what will I bloom into? We shall see.|
|Interests||The pursuit of a full life|
|Favorite Movies||Martian Child, August Rush|
|Favorite Music||All of it|
|Favorite Books||The Toe of Pooh|
You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how long would it take a grasshopper with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a dill pickle.