Blogs I follow
- Brandon's Tonga Blog
- Embellished for Humor Only
- Going For The Gusto
- Island Girl
- John Outside the Lines
- Minimizing Ambiguity, Maximizing Life
- Oh Jones...
- Peace, Love, &amp; the Pacific Islands
- Rookie Cooking with Kelly
- The Longwood Look
- Tidbits from Tonga
- Toki Sio America! ...I'll see you later!
- Where in the world is Farfum? THE KINGDOM OF TONGA
|Location||Virginia, United States|
|Introduction||I'm a girl who has a blog. I write about my experience as an English Teacher in the Kingdom of Tonga (beginning October 5th). The contents of this blog are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the U.S. Peace Corps.|
Your pajamas have duckies on them. Why did you switch from choo-choos?
choo-choo's are so last season.