Blogs I follow
- Writers Helping Writers
- Whole30. Whole new me.
- "Leaps of Faith"
- "So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"
- ...Let Them Eat Lettuce...
- 2 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cars, 2 tired...
- A Femme d'Un Certain Age
- A Heart For God
- A Hurricane had to Hit to Awaken my Soul
- A Journey to Thin
- A Piece of My Mind
- A Road Less Traveled
- Author Jennifer Shirk's Me, My Muse and I
- Be Your Best Runner
- Bitchin' Wives Club
- Breast Cancer? But Doctor....I hate pink!
- Cooking Inspiration
- Eileen Astels <em>-- Writing Faithful Romances To Grow With</em>
- Endurance Isn't Only Physical
- Eric Beard's Corrective Exercise Blog
- From Fat to Fab
- From Yours Truly
- Gateway Pundit
- Grumpy Old Ken
- Hmmm! Let's Ponder This...
- Life In Transition
- Life's Funny Like That
- Lily Hue
- Mia's SketchBook
- MY JOURNEY AS A MOMMA OF 3 ON THE RUN
- New Kid In Town
- Operation Actually Read Bible
- papa hiiRM - HE hears mE when i pray
- Rosita's Life in a Pink Bubble
- Roxanne's Journey
- Stephanie Faris
- Thank You Fat Girl vs Skinny Girl and Good Night
- That's Just Fugtastic
- The Big Piece of Cake
- The Knowing Cafe
|Occupation||SpirFit Instructor and Writer|
|Location||New York City, New York, United States|
|Introduction||As a teacher of SpirFit, I integrate tutoring and mind development with fitness training while incorporating spiritual practices. In other words, we integrate the training of the brain and mind with fitness training and spiritual training. This approach has been backed up and inspired by scientific studies. More about this at - http://spirfit.org/About|
|Interests||To learn about my interests, find me at - http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpirFit/141881909215772|
Do you believe that forks are evolved from spoons?