Blogs I follow
- %post_title% | Swim Bike Run Live
- 2012 from scratch
- ::: Operation Jack :::
- A Book a Day
- A Year of Slow Cooking
- AmyJ’s blog
- Andree's Double Brick
- because I am - IRONMOMME
- Can You Stay for Dinner?
- Chic Runner
- Chrissie Wellington
- Colleen’s Triathlon Training Blog
- Countdown to Homecoming
- Don't Look Down
- Elizabeth Taylor Frandsen
- Frayed Laces
- Here I go!!!
- Horrocks Family
- How to Become a Zombie in Three Easy Steps
- in training
- Kier Does Tri
- LaskoVision Media Group - When one chapter ends...
- Life in the Peanutbutter Lane
- Lizzard Tales
- lori times five
- M A R A T H O N!!!! isn't that running 26 miles?
- Michelle Ford
- MSRuntheUS Blog
- Musings of Amy
- My life as a trimommy
- Pecked by a duck
- Pina Coke-alada
- Punk Rock Tri Guy
- Relentless Forward Commotion
- Run Like the Wind
- Run With Jill
- Running in Hingham
- Simple, Healthy, Tasty
- Sonja Wieck
- St. George Fitness and Training
- Swim. Bike. Run. Live.
- Taking Charge!
- Tatum Time
- The Road to Building our Family
- The Yeates Family Blog
- Trainer Momma
- TransitionFour : Triathlon Blog
- Tri and Live and Eat Better
- Triathlon Training Blog
- Tribirdie Musings
- Twenty-Six and Then Some » California Dreamin’
- Wife, Mother, ATHLETE.
- Will Travel for Outdoor Adventure: One Girl's Life on the Road
|Location||Salt Lake City, Utah, United States|
|Introduction||I LOVE baking cakes. I used to dream about working in a bakery, but now realize that I don't want to wake up at the crack of dawn to work in a cake factory. I'd rather be running! |
What I do want to do is make really cool, personalized cakes for you!
I make all my cakes and frosting (except the fondant) from scratch with all natural ingredients. I don't use vegetable oil or shortening unless requested.
You can choose any of the cakes I've already made or give me a topic and I'll figure out something cool to do for you! After all, that's what I've been doing for my kids for the past 5 years.
Please email me (colleen.lasko @ gmail.com) with any questions and for pricing.
I do need at least 24 hours notice before making your specialty cake. Thank you!
|Interests||Triathlons (Swim, Bike Run!), history, reading, traveling, theater, spending time with my husband, baking, rock climbing, playing rock band|
|Favorite Movies||Joe Vs. The Volcano, Ever After, Amale, Ms. Petegre Lives For A Day|
|Favorite Music||Muse, They Might Be Giants, Elbow, Ben Folds, Ben Kweller|
|Favorite Books||The Book of Mormon, The Work and the Glory series by Gerald N. Lund, Book of A Thousand Days, Harry Potter, Fabelhaven|