- THE UNCERTAIN FUTURE OF COMMUNITY ASSOCIATIONS
- SHARING THE INTERNET IN A COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION
- Don't Blow the Statute of Limitations!
- CONSTRUCTION PROBLEMS AND COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION FINANCIAL STABILITY
- Condominium Conversions: Owner Equity at Risk?
- Upstairs, Downstairs
- Is Reserve Funding Mandatory?
- It's Your Neighbors, Stupid.
- The Contractual Community
- A Wakeup Call
- Major Reconstruction in Community Associations
- Left Holding the (Sand) Bag
- Good Legal Advice or Confidence Game?
- Staying in or Selling Out?
- GM Loses its Cool
- Off Their Radar?
- Why Members Don't Care
- The Great Foreclosure Debate: Part IV
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Meeting
- Private New Towns
- The Condominium Conversion Budget
- Landslides: Nuisance or Construction Defect?
- When Condominiums Become Obsolete
- Hidden Opportunities for New Housing
- The Water Emperor Has No Clothes
- Predicting the Future of Community Associations
- Are Apartments a Better Answer?
- Why We Try Cases
- What Happens When a Community Association Fails?
- No Right to Refuse Payment
- Who Do You Trust?
- Are They Building Condos Better?
- City in a Salt Pond
- The Great Foreclosure Debate
- The Great Foreclosure Debate: Part III
- Condos in Crisis
- The Role of Experts in Evaluating Building Defects
- Back To Our Housing Future: Will the Old Suburbs Become the New Urban Core?
- Negligent Conversion?
- The New Reality
- Beyond the Fourth Stage: A Florida Failure
- The Great Foreclosure Debate--Readers Respond
- Why Won't They Serve?
- Community Maintenance Trusts--Saving Community Associations?
- The End of Suburbia?
- There Has Never Been Anything Like This
- Condo Issues.com
- Traps for the Unwary
- Condo Conversions: Old Apartment or Brand New?
- Bankruptcy Won't Work!
- What You See is (Not Necessarily) What You Get!
- Lender Backlash?
- What You Don't Know...
- Stealth Reserves: Tapping Unused Assessment Author
- Do Community Associations have Service Lives?
- Off the Deep End in Florida?
- Aging in Place: A New Plan for the Suburbs?
|Location||Walnut Creek, California, United States|
|Introduction||I received my Ph.D. in Government from Claremont Graduate School and my law degree from the University of California, Davis. Berding|Weil has represented community associations for over 35 years. For more information, please call 925-838-2090, or email: email@example.com|