Blogs I follow
- A Service Dog Trainer | Where Training Makes Scents &#8211; Obedience Training, Public Access &amp; Scent Work
- Bitter~Sweet ™
- Black Dogs Rule
- Current Research into Cures for Type-1 Diabetes
- DiabetesMine: A Gold Mine of Information &amp; Encouragement
- DiabetesMine: diabetes, life, health, community
- Diabetic Alert Dogs
- Dog Goes To College
- Doggone Diabetes
- HOPE - I still have it .... for Stem Cells !!
- Kaitake&#039;s Blog - TuDiabetes
- My Crazy Life With My Diabetic Service Dog.
- Nicole's Pancreatic Transplant Blog
- Paws. Love. Diabetes.
- Scott's Diabetes
- Scott's Web Log
- Tails From Texas
- Tattle Tail Scent Dogs - Scent Imprinted Puppies - Home
- Texting My Pancreas
- The Juvenile Diabetes Cure Alliance Blog
- The Poor Diabetic
- Where's Wuby?
- Your Diabetes May Vary
|Introduction||I had an islet cell transplant in 2008 at the Schulze Diabetes Institute in Minneapolis. I enjoyed 2 years of freedom from insulin. Now, I take a small dose and continue to feel healthy and grateful for this opportunity.|
|Interests||I really like pigs. I also like any outdoor activity, especially kayaking, golf, walking, or any beach activity.|
|Favorite Movies||Forrest Gump|
|Favorite Music||Bob Seger|