On Blogger since November 2008
Profile views - 1401
Blogs I follow
- 2 Rheum Family
- A&amp;J JA Journey
- Bruce... His Journey From JA/UC to Mito
- Chicken's JRA Story
- Cove Kids
- Dinner at The Dimmick's
- Fifty two
- Fighting Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Gavin's Story! Living with Juvenile Arthritis...
- Jackson's Journey with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis and Uveitis
- Jacob's uveitis and JRA Journey
- Kids get arthritis too!
- Life...Love...Struggles...Pursuit of Happiness
- Love For Lyra
- Love To Live Life
- Mission: Frugality
- My Journey
- My Teen is an Old Lady Who Turns Purple (&amp; her little brother has arthritis, too)
- Nathan's Journey
- Oh boy! Oh boy!
- One crazy mother...
- ONE DAY AT A TIME....
- Our Inspiration, Wesley...
- Our Journey with Juvenile Arthritis
- Parker's Purple Playa Power..Pounding at Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Project 365ish - 2011
- The Alphabet Family
- The Sloan Siblings JRA Journey
- Walk like Jacob Soar like an Eagle
- Yeh Family Happenings
|Location||Mooresville, North Carolina, United States|
|Introduction||I am a daughter, sister, wife, Mom to 3 amazing kidlets, and friend to many I hope! I try to let, God, lead my life and remember that He is in control. Sweating the petty stuff just makes you sweaty :b|
|Interests||My family interests me a LOT! LOL! Outside of them I love to play around with, photography, trying to reduce my, carbon footprint, and I am trying my best to educate myself as much as possible about my daughters illnesses, JRA, Uveitis, and what we can do about them :)|
|Favorite Movies||HAS to be something that can hold my attention! And that's NOT easy to do.|
|Favorite Music||I like most any music EXCEPT rap. Yuck.|
|Favorite Books||Again, needs to hold my attention.|