On Blogger since January 2007
Profile views - 2390
Blogs I follow
- 'So, Zo...'
- 100 books till Harry
- Butterflies and Hurricanes
- Cardigan Empire: Phoenix Fashion Stylist
- Chasing Cottons
- Don't Call Me Betsy
- Expats of Fortune
- Gertie's New Blog for Better Sewing
- Patricia Zhou: the life&amp;happenings
- Pin Queen
- Stitch In My Side_Old
- The Laziest Vegans in the World
- Veganise This!
- Vintage Bobbin
- Whatever she said then I'm that......
|Location||Brisbane, Queensland, Australia|
|Introduction||I've been sewing since 2009. 2015 is the year that I learn to do it properly!|
|Interests||Vegan cookery, literature, comedy, film, computers, stuffed toys.|
|Favorite Books||Too many books, so I'm listing authors! Jane Austen, George Elliot, Sylvia Plath, Jasper Fforde, Ian McEwan, Virginia Woolf, Margaret Atwood|
You've written a hit musical! How will you avoid having fame go to your head?
By singing everywhere I go. Wait, what?