On Blogger since October 2002
Profile views - 412
Blogs I follow
- [Somewhat] Organized Chaos
- [you are my] Sunshine Design
- A CUP OF JO
- And Then There Were Four...
- As Luck Would Have It
- Becoming Bostonians
- Book Love
- Hope Rising
- J's Everyday Fashion
- jillgg's good life (for less) | a style blog
- Keep Your Vuvuzelas off my Koala Bear
- la la Lovely
- laughter is the best medicine
- m | m | goodness
- musings from los angeles
- Red Shoes Photography
- the BLAH BLAH BLAHger - DIY projects/instruction, photography, recipe reviews &amp; more!
- The Dassance Family
- The Silver Lining
- Welcome to Quadville
- What am I doing?
- When Love Happens
- Work In Progress
|Introduction||I was born and raised on a farm in Indiana but life is now bringing me to the big city.|
|Interests||Coffee, Football, Traveling|
|Favorite Movies||Roman Holiday, Adventures in Babysitting|
|Favorite Music||Chicago, Kelly Clarkson, Michael Jackson, Journey, Colbie Caillat, Dave Barnes, John Mellencamp, David McMillin|
|Favorite Books||TrueFaced, Love Walked In, A Walk to Remember|
When you've got water stuck in your ear, how do you get it out?
You stand on one leg, tilt your head to the side, and jump up and down. I had a pool growing up and I swear it worked everytime.