On Blogger since May 2006
Profile views - 1125
Blogs I follow
- Quiet Grrrl
- A Pet Capybara's View of the World
- Are You Drunk, or Just Talking on Your Cell Phone?
- Colors Outside the Lines
- Etsy Austin | Austinites on Etsy
- Grey sky over a black town...
- HOUSEdesign llc
- La dame au béret
- La dame au béret - Millinery
- Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Midge's Mind
- The Best Hearts Are Crunchy
- The Middenshire Chronicles
- The Package Project
- The Pleasure of Tiny Things
- The Stealthy Rabbit
- Tracy's Toys (and Some Other Stuff)
- University of Texas Press
- ¡Bolsa Bonita!
|Location||The Shingle Hills, TX, United States|
|Introduction||I live in the Shingle Hills with two cats, three dogs, and one husband. We coexist with wild animals, birds, and approximately 10 million spiders, moths and other insects who were here first. I love them all, I love to take photos of them all, and I love keeping a record of what and whom I see out here and things that happen. When I am not taking pictures at home or practicing my lute, I am taking pictures elsewhere.|
|Favorite Movies||The Wicker Man, Monsoon Wedding, Harold & Maude, old bad horror movies, Brother from Another Planet, Local Hero, Twenty-eight Days Later, The Ring|
|Favorite Music||All music!|
|Favorite Books||Too many to name. Some favorite authors: M. R. James, Jane Langton, Christopher Moore, Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni, Saki, John Collier, Wilkie Collins, John Buchan, Edward Gorey, Zenna Henderson, Edward Eager, and L. Frank Baum.|
When you hesitate before hitting snooze on your alarm clock, are you being lazy?
I don't hesitate before hitting snooze.