On Blogger since May 2011
Profile views - 15480
Blogs I follow
- ! Khadija's Creative Mind
- " me n my apron "
- <b>Kitchen Secrets and Snippets</b>
- AMU'S RECIPES
- ANU'S HEALTHY KITCHEN .....Keep It Healthy Always...
- Cherie's Stolen Recipes
- COOKING AND RECIPES
- COOKING-VARIETIES : FOOD AND HEALTH BENEFITS
- culinary teacher, indian cooking, singapore food
- Dedicated to Janaki Paati
- Delicious Recipes 4m Pranati's Kitchen
- Events and RoundUps...
- Good Food Recipes
- Indian Food Recipes | Ammaji Kitchen
- Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes - Rajasthan A State in Western India
- My Culinary Creations
- My Kitchen Flavors - Bon Appetit!
- My Recipes
- Mélange !!
- Nits Arts and Crafts
- Odisha Cuisine
- Oriyarasoi - The cosmopolitan Odia's Kitchen !
- Priya's Now Serving
- Priya's Versatile Recipes
- Sailu's Food - Indian Food | Andhra Recipes | Herbs - Spices| Ayurveda Home Remedies
- SARA'S CORNER
- Scrumptious Sally
- Sensible Veg
- Share My Recipe
- Shy's Kitchen Chronicles
- Sizzling Tastebuds
- Sorisha - Cooking at Pragyan's
- star anise
- Taste Melanger
- Taste of Pearl City
- The Mad Scientist's Kitchen!!
- The Zing Of My Life
- Tickling Palates
- Titillating Tastebuds
- Veggie Fire N Spice
- YUMMY TUMMY
- Zesty Palette
|Location||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Introduction||Hello friends...Welcome to My kitchen.I m Pranati..an enthusiastic and lively gal who always looks to utilize time efficiently. After marriage my fav time pass have become my passion.Cooking is my Passion.I love Experimenting new recipes. I live with my Husband in USA & with a wonderful 10 mon old angel. I belong to Odisha (a south eastern state of India)..Before marriage I used to watch all the cookery shows and making note of recipes but never prepared any due to lack of time as I was into job.After marriage when I came to pune with my husband, I had to cook by my self. Initially I cooked to kill time but gradually it became my passion. Now I can proudly say I am a far better cook than i was before..and still crave to learn lot more. Now I love cooking and learning new recipes. My husband keeps me encouraged to learn new things and share the recipes I know with others. I am also fond of interior designing and painting. I would be more than happy if you manage to get something out of it and please share if you there is something special in your kitchen :) Cheers!|
|Interests||Cooking, Painting, Singing, Gardening|
|Favorite Movies||3 Idiots, you are beautiful|
|Favorite Books||Two States, i too had a love story, one night at call center|