DR. DAN L. EDMUNDS, Ed.D./INTERNATIONAL CENTER FOR HUMANE PSYCHIATRY
- DR. DAN L. EDMUNDS- AUTISM SERVICES
- NORTHEASTERN PENNSYLVANIA REGIONAL AUTISM ACCEPTANCE PROJECT- SCRANTON-WILKES BARRE, PENNSYLVANIA
- Special Needs Advocacy- NE PA Autism Acceptance
- Being Autistic: A Phenomenological Approach
- MENTAL HEALTH/PSYCHOTHE... NO MEDS
- BOOKS BY DR. DAN L. EDMUNDS, ED.D. www.humanepsychi...
- ALTERNATIVE MENTAL HEALH SERVICES- NORTHEASTERN PA
- Dr. Dan L. Edmunds- Revisting RD Laing
- RELATIONALAPPROA... TO AUTISM AND EXTREME STATES OF MIND- NORTHEAST PENNSYLVANIA
- Existential Psychotherapy/ Relational Approaches and Dr. Dan L. Edmunds
- Critical Psychology and Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D.
- EMPATHIC THERAPY
- MYSTICAL METAPHORS by Dr. Dan L. Edmunds, Ed.D.
- COMPASSIONATE THERAPY
- A.R.E.A. (Autistic Relational Existential Approach) Northeast Pennsylvania Autism Acceptance Project
- Schizophrenia, BiPolar- Psychiatric Drug Free
Blogs I follow
|Occupation||Psychotherapist and Child/Adolescent Developmental Specialist|
|Location||Kingston, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Introduction||Dr. Dan L. Edmunds is a graduate of the University of Florida. He received a Master of Arts in Theology from the University of Scranton and received his Doctorate of Education in Community Counseling from Argosy University of Sarasota. Dr. Edmunds is a noted existential psychotherapist in practice in Northeastern Pennsylvania, having worked with children, teens, and adults. He is Board Certified in Sexual Abuse Issues through the American Academy of Experts in Traumatic Stress. Dr. Edmunds has been a guest on local and nationally syndicated radio programs and has been a presenter at numerous professional conferences. Dr. Edmunds has been a critic of the bio-psychiatric paradigm and advocated for a more humane and dignified mental health system. He strongly supports human rights in the mental health field. He consults with children, families and adults undergoing serious emotional distress and extreme states of mind using a relationship based approach. His website can be found at http://selfgrowth.com/experts/dan_edmunds.html To consult with Dr. Edmunds, you may e-mail the International Center for Humane Psychiatry at email@example.com|
|Interests||Psychiatric reform, social justice, advocacy for children, human rights, drug free relational approaches to emotional distress, psychiatric survivor movement, autistic rights, critical thinking|