Bev Mattocks Osborne
Blogs I follow
- Anorexia Hope Blog
- Charlotte - Chatting and Chuntering
- Confessions of a cupcake queen
- Crazy Working Mom: Diary of a mother on the brink of snapping!
- Eating disorders in boys: my teenage son's recovery from anorexia.
- ED Bites
- Feed Me!
- Getting Rid of the E.D.
- I Woke Up When September Ended
- Meow! Blog | Cats Protection
- Miranda's Mumbles, Murmurs and Mutterings
- My 1970s Teenage Diary
- My Small Steps Upwards
- My thoughts and rambles
- Nourishing My Son
- The Greatest of These is LOVE
|Location||Leeds, West Yorkshire, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||I'm Bev Mattocks Osborne, a 59-year old freelance copywriter. I live in Yorkshire, UK, with my husband, 24-year old son and cat.|
In 2011, I began a regular blog about my son's struggle with and recovery from anorexia: Eating disorders in boys: my teenage son's recovery from anorexia
I am pleased to say that today, in 2018, my son has recovered from anorexia and has recently graduated from university with a Masters Degree. I also write a blog about cycling which is my main hobby when not working as a copywriter (my website is www.creativecopy.co.uk)
|Interests||Knitting, cycling, walking, hiking, going on vacation, mental health, reading, writing|