On Blogger since May 2010
Profile views - 828
Blogs I follow
- 5 children Type 1 Diabetes, Coeliacs, me and my husband
- <a href="http://clickofthelight.blogspot.com">click of the light</a>
- A Diabetic Spouse
- Blood Sugar Permitting.
- Diabetesaliciousness © 2007 - 2017
- Diabetic Neuropathy whats it all about hey!
- Girl with a Defective Pancreas
- Instructions Not Included
- Living with Diabetes and Neuropathy
- no blog
- Raising Awareness of Diabetes Type 1
|Occupation||Administration & Bereavement Services Officer|
|Location||Wolverhampton, West Midlands, United Kingdom|
|Introduction||I have had Type 1 Diabetes for 20 years. I have been inspired by the Diabetes 365 Project and various diabetes blogs that I have been reading, to do my own photo diary/blog. I have been writing this blog for about a year on and off and have found it to be really theraputic to put into words how I feel about Diabetes and how it affects a persons life on a daily basis. It has helped me and I hope it can help others who may be newly diagnosed or maybe friends or family of a person with Diabetes may find it useful in helping them to understand how it feels to have Diabetes and what life can be like.....|
|Favorite Movies||Dirty Dancing, The Goonies, Dumb and Dumber, Marley and Me, Twilight.....and loads of others!!|
|Favorite Music||All sorts of stuff......|
|Favorite Books||The Twlilight Saga, anything by Jodi Picoult, anything by Karin Slaughter|
You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?
I wouldn't toast them, I prefer them untoasted.....but only after working out the carbs and injecting some insulin of course!!!! ;o)